I’ve been having a tidy up and a clear out just to see how much yarn I have and searching for unfinished items. I opened a bag and found a ball of cream DK yarn and a ball of multicoloured yarn. As it was Friday and good weather predicted I launched into a baby blanket project so I enjoyed many pleasant hours of crochet and chat in our garden over the weekend. Once I reached the end of the yarn my work was done and Sunday evening was spent sewing in the ends.
I used my trusty 3.5mm ergonomic hook, two balls of yarn, granny square pattern changing yarn every two rows, and finishing with a border of four rows of double crochet and a row of picot.
I’m delighted with this project.